- Canadian Army 3 season jacket used during the 70-90's.
- May vary some from the photo.
- There were some variations over that time period.
- Comes with removeable cold weather liner.
- Surplus good used condtion, repairs may have been made.
- May have markings where patches were sewn on and have been removed.
- Some jackets may still have name or insignia patches still present
- Made of thick breathable fabric unique to the Canadian Army
- Has two angled chest pockets, 2 large lower pockets
- Large bottons on the pockets
- May or may not have Canadian Flag Patch on Left Shoulder
- Some may have no Nato or cleaning tags
- Color may vary depending on year it was made
- Size example Eg. 7044
- First number is the Length: eg 70"
- XShort 59-63" inch height (head to toe)
- Short 63-67"
- Regular 67-70"
- Long 71-73"
- XLong 73-76"
- The 2nd number is the Chest: eg 44"
- Small 33-37" inch chest diameter
- Medium 37-42"
- Large 42-45"
- XLarge 45-48"
Canadian Army 3 Season Combat Coat With Liner
C$59.99 Regular Price