- US Army Surplus Talon 2 Collapsible Litter/Stretcher-Used
- Made by North American Rescue Company
- The upgraded Talon II 90C is the most versatile and compact evacuation and treatment litter available today! Developed to meet the U.S. Army's requirement to provide urgent casualty evacuation from the battlefield. The new design allows patient transport in restricted compartments such as the up-armored M1114 Humvee and other non-conventional commercial vehicles. By simply extending the ergonomically designed handles it transitions to a standard NATO compatible evacuation platform. The Talon 90C is the ultimate evacuation platform.
- Good used condition, has some scratches in the paint on the legs,handles, buckles and the hinges. The cloth and straps are intact.
- Certified Safe-to-Fly U.S. Army Rotary Wing
- Retractable, ergonomically designed handles
- Automatic locking hinges
- Slip-resistant, chemical-resistant ripstop fabric tested & approved by Federal & private labs using live warfare agents
- 6 IV-attachment points
- 2 patient-securing straps
- Folded with handles collapsed: H 20.5 in. x W 8.5 in. x D 9.5 in.
- Open with handles collapsed: L 78 in. x W 22.5 in. x D 6 in.
- Open with handles extended: L 90 in. x W 22.5 in. x D 6 in.
- Weight: 16 lb 6 oz (7.4 kg)
- Static Payload: 1800 lb (816 kg)
- Ground Clearance: 1.5 in.
US Army Surplus Talon 2 Collapsible Litter/Stretcher-Used