- Aussie Army Surplus Combat Shirt-Unused/like new
- These shirts are great for bushwhacking in the wild right down to everyday use.
- Auscam is the nickname given to the Disruptive Camouflage Pattern Uniform (DCPU) used by the Australian Defense Force.
- It is a 5 colour pattern designed to be most effective from Australian bushland to tropical jungle.
- DCPU is also sometimes called "jelly bean" camo.
- It is very similar to the WW 2 USMC Frog Camo.
- Large size only
Aussie Army Surplus Combat Shirt-Unused